Day by day, new brands have come to disrupt traditional markets in order to bring a very needed stroke of creativity to the table.
One of these brands is Bootler, a Chicago based company that is bound to change the way of delivering food FOREVER.
Want to know more? Welcome to this To Liberty Review about this unique system!!! Start your liberty engines everybody!
What is Bootler?
Bootler is an online aggregation service for delivery food, or a search engine for delivery food. Basically, they work with over 6 different delivery services allowing users to pick a restaurant and compare prices, availability and delivery time saving users time and money.
They are not a delivery company in the same way that Uber is not a taxi company. Bootler only brings together other delivery companies and then redirect you to their website.
Basically, it’s similar to searching Skyscanner for flights in which you book the flight through Skyscanner, but you fly with American Airlines.
Interesting Facts about Bootler:
- 6 different delivery partners and growing.
- You can order both food and alcohol from the site. Alcohol comes from a delivery service called ‘Saucey.’
- Currently only Chicago based but expanding to NY by the end of the year and more major cities soon after.
- 100,000 visitors per month.
- 2,000 people daily ordering from the service.
- Launching a mobile app in September.
Coupon Codes for readers of To Liberty:
- Use “Saucey” to receive $10 off your alcohol order.
- Use “Bootler” to receive $10 off your food order from Postmates.
Pretty cool idea, right? What are you waiting for?
Order that tasty Chicago Pizza today and let the tastiness begin!!!